Our Industry Goals
Simply put, the Tennessee Tow Truck Association (often referred to as the “TTTA”) is an organization of professional towing and recovery owners in the pursuit of the betterment of the industry they hold most dear – towing. As our bylaws dictate, we were “formed, fostered, and nutured to:
- •Serve the public interest; •Provide the public with adequate and professional services…;
- •Make possible the maximum in cooperation with the government and law enforcement agencies;
- •Promote economic stability for its members…;
- •Foster and promote friendly, cooperative relationships among all professional towing operators and their principals;
- •To encourage enlightened legislation and rules of regulatory bodies…;”
With these edicts in mind, we, as members of the TTTA, strive for the betterment of the industry and the image of its members throughout the great state of Tennessee.
Join Today and begin to see the benefits of being a TTTA Member.
NEWS & EVENTS
Check back frequently for upcoming TTTA Meeting Announcements
Click below to check out TTTA December Newsletter 2017!
A Big Reason to be a TTTA Member! General Counsel Mr. Michael McGovern speaks a Voice in your behalf!
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!
Independent Towing & Recovery – North Lebanon, Tn.
Sisco Towing & Recovery – Ashland City, Tn.
Sonny’s Wrecker Service – Monteagle, Tn.
Monteagle Wrecker Service – Monteagle, Tn.
Monteagle Truck Center – Monteagle, Tn.