Simply put, the Tennessee Tow Truck Association (often referred to as the “TTTA”) is an organization of professional towing and recovery owners in the pursuit of the betterment of the industry they hold most dear – towing.
As our bylaws dictate, we were “formed, fostered, and nutured to:
- Serve the public interest;
- Provide the public with adequate and professional services…;
- Make possible the maximum in cooperation with the government and law
- Promote economic stability for its members…;
- Foster and promote friendly, cooperative relationships among all professional
towing operators and their principals;
- To encourage enlightened legislation and rules of regulatory bodies…;”
With these edicts in mind, we, as members of the TTTA, strive for the
betterment of the industry and the image of its members throughout the great state of Tennessee.